| by Rumi | 魯米的詩 |
| I was dead | 我死過 |
| I came alive | 後來又活過來 |
| I was tears | 我曾經是淚水 |
| I became laughter | 後來成為歡笑 |
| All because of love | 一切皆因有愛 |
| when it arrived | 當它到來 |
| my temporal life | 我短暫的生命 |
| from then on | 從此 |
| changed to eternal | 變成永恆 |
| Love said to me | 愛曾對我說 |
| you are not | 你還不夠 |
| crazy enough | 瘋狂 |
| you don't | 你並不 |
| fit this house | 適合這個屋子 |
| I went and | 我便走出去 |
| became crazy | 變成瘋子 |
| crazy enough | 瘋狂到 |
| to be in chains | 可以被銬上鎖鍊 |
| Love said | 愛說 |
| you are not | 你還不夠 |
| intoxicated enough | 陶醉 |
| you don't | 你並不 |
| fit the group | 適合眾人 |
| I went and | 我便走出去 |
| got drunk | 讓自己喝醉 |
| drunk enough | 徹底 |
| to overflow | 酩酊大醉 |
| with light-headedness | 直到頭暈目眩 |
| Love said | 愛說 |
| you are still | 你依然 |
| too clever | 太過聰明 |
| filled with | 充滿著 |
| imagination and skepticism | 想像和懷疑 |
| I went and | 我便走出去 |
| became gullible | 變成容易被騙的人 |
| and in fright | 在驚嚇中 |
| pulled away | 遠離 |
| from it all | 一切才智 |
| Love said | 愛說 |
| you are a candle | 你是一支蠟燭 |
| attracting everyone | 吸引著每一個人 |
| gathering every one | 聚集 |
| around you | 在你身邊 |
| I am no more | 現在我已不是 |
| a candle spreading light | 一支散播光的蠟燭 |
| I gather no more crowds | 我不再收集群眾 |
| and like smoke | 而是猶如煙 |
| I am all scattered now | 分解消散 |
| Love said | 愛說 |
| you are a teacher | 你是一位導師 |
| you are a head | 你是一名領頭羊 |
| and for everyone | 為了眾人 |
| you are a leader | 你要成為領袖 |
| I am no more | 如今我不再是 |
| not a teacher | 一位導師 |
| not a leader | 一名領袖 |
| just a servant | 而僅僅是一個僕人 |
| to your wishes | 任由你們差遣 |
| Love said | 愛說 |
| you already have | 現在你已經有了 |
| your own wings | 你自己的翅膀 |
| I will not give you | 我不會再給你 |
| more feathers | 任何一根羽毛 |
| And then my heart | 霎時我的心臟 |
| pulled itself apart | 完完全全被扯開 |
| and filled to the brim | 滿滿地填入 |
| with a new light | 新的光芒 |
| overflowed with fresh life | 滿溢著新鮮的生命 |
| Now even the heavens | 現在就連上天 |
| are thankful that | 都存著感謝 |
| because of love | 因為有愛 |
| I have become | 我已經變成 |
| the giver of light. | 給出光的人 |
| -Rumi | -魯米 (13sbuyi 試譯) |